Tuesday, June 16

read between the lines, my self respect has died


Horoscope for today:

You have responsibilities, and you take them (but not yourself) seriously.


how can i read into that? insulting? inspiring? i usually refrain from reading my horoscope until the end of the day. i feel like waiting til i have lived through the day allows me to interpret my horoscope through reflection as opposed to letting the horoscope effect the choices i make throughout the day. i read this one and it really hit a soft spot. do i not take myself seriously? could that be the cause of some of my problems?

life is too short to take seriously though. i hate thinking about it, but in reality tomorrow is never guaranteed. this is not my anthem, this is not always on my mind, but i have thought about it. i just don't really feel like i have enough direction in my life to take myself seriously. i want to succeed and make money, but then again i want to live the life of a dreamer at the same time. i am trapped in a limbo between realistic ambitions and dreamer's ambitions. how do i find a way out? please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment