Sunday, June 14

she turned and didn't wait, she left it up to fate

lately i've been thinking a lot about love and a lot about life. notice how there is no thought about love life.. yeah. no matter how happy i feel like i am, there is always that one thing missing. i mean after freakin' all i am in a foreign country studying, traveling, going out to bars, meeting lots of new people, and having the time of my life... but there is always that pressure for love. i once read an article about how the new generation is becoming more and more single-bound because we are all too narcissistic to give up our independent lifestyles. this truth in this idea scares me.i know i am independent, i know i am unwilling to give up my single lifestyle, i know i put myself first, so what? does that make me destined to be alone for the rest of my life? i want love, i want someone, but i want to be myself... sometimes i joke and say that i am incapable of love, but who knows maybe i am? there is a certain point in all relationships where i get afraid of the committment of love. forever is a long time. right now there are love interests, more so interests in me, but i try to live my life instead of worry my way through it.


"a woman's natural mission is to be where she is most appreciated."

once i find that do i find love? i guess we will have to wait and see..

2 comments: