Friday, June 12

take my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell us that we are the same

Shopping day today in Rome. The only thing i let myself buy was a belt from this Spanish store that is on the Corso known as Zara (similar to the belt I posted but with braiding on the sides and a different beading). There first floor has the pricier clothes, but the bottom floor had the cutest clothes with prices you can find in H&M or Forever 21.

Speaking of Spain, next weekend i am going on a trip to Barcelona!!! It is my second to last weekend in Europe, so a bunch of us figured "Hey, let's go across the sea!" i am super excited because that is just another country to add to my list!! Also, speaking of H&M, last weekend in Florence i had some very cute buys in that store as well. Online shopping just may be the death of me... i cannot stand to be living in Rome (where cheap stores usually means cheap clothing) and checking out clothes from forever21 and freepeople makes me depressed that i can't have them delivered here. i suppose all these beautiful clothes will just have to wait to find their way to my closet when i get home.


1 comment:

  1. Ah I love Zara!!! Try to find Stradivarius (or something spelled like that) in Barcelona!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete