Saturday, June 13

we sit here stranded, though we're all doin' our best to deny it

Beaches back home in Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland pale in comparison to the beaches along the Mediterranean. The water is amazingly clean and blue, it makes me wonder if the Atlantic used to look like that. i spent the day there yesterday frying my skin to a tan crisp and loved every moment of it. For me, the beach is the most relaxing place to go to. It feels so different from the busy life at school and home, my worries crash to the ground like the waves on the shore. i just turn my ipod up and let my thoughts wander. It was sort of awkward being at a beach where the bathing suits were very skimpy and sometimes women were topless... i was tempted to go topless but insecure because i was with a lot of friends. i absolutely love this bathing suit from Victoria's Secret and with all the sales and coupons i am tempted to send it right to my house to wait for me to get back home in 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Haha aw I loved the Mediterranean, but yea I didn't go topless even though a bunch of people I was with went. Way too much for me to show. I bet you coulda tho if the people you were with had been too. You have a hell of a lot more guts than I do. Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete